Senior Piping Engineers & Stress Analysts
Job Title: Senior Piping Engeers and Stress Analysts
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Description: Pi Engineering is rapidly growing and we require piping engineers and stress analysts with experience in Alberta.
Pi offers engineers an opportunity to work for a variety of clients in an virtual environment with opportunity for growth. We mostly work from well equipped home offices, our head office, and some part-time work in clients offices.
Sound good? Well, we want to hear from you if you have experience with any of the following:
- Piping engineering – pipe specifications, specialty items, pipe support design
- Stress analysis – plant piping, pipelines (Caesar II, AutoPIPE)
- FEA – pipe supports, nozzles (FE/Pipe)
- Bachelors degree in engineering
- Alberta P. Eng designation with 5-10 years experience
- Experience as a senior piping engineer or lead on a major project
- Relevant piping national codes and standards knowledge such as ASME/ANSI, ASTM, and CSA Z662 etc
- Caesar II, AutoPIPE experience
- Able to communicate effectively with clients and meet deadlines
- Organized and able to work without direction
- Demonstrated history of delivering high-quality error-free work to clients
- Virtual office environment
- Flexible hours
- Competitive compensation
- Consistent, steady work
- Training opportunities
- Get in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing company
Note: work at client sites may be required.
Pi Engineering boasts a client portfolio of over 70 businesses, ranging from small service companies, to large EPCs and Oil & Gas Companies. Our service offering includes: piping stress analysis, piping engineering, plant and facility piping, equipment piping design and stress analysis, dynamic analysis, finite element analysis (FEA), trouble-shooting, and training.
Pi Engineering will place a preference on candidates currently living in Calgary, AB. Relocation for this position is not available.
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter with compensation expectations.
No Phone Calls Please